Our CEO and I both have backgrounds of creating database tools at prior companies, so naturally we’re huge advocates of having good tools at the ready that help increase the productivity of database administrators, ops personnel, and developers.
We’re pleased to announce the immediate availability of DataStax Enterprise 3.1, which includes the latest release of OpsCenter, version 3.2.
As we know, the end-of-life policy for data put out on the Web sometimes seems to be eternal.
With Oracle’s fourth top line miss in nine quarters just now behind us, financial and IT analysts are providing interesting insight into what they think the causes are behind the financial shortfalls of the biggest database vendor on the planet.
This week’s Cassandra Summit 2013 was beyond amazing. Not only was it the largest gathering of Cassandra experts in history, but the *quality* of the attendees, speakers, and sponsors is what really blew me away.
- DataStax Enterprise 3.0.9 Now Available
- The Five Minute Interview – Amara Health Analytics
- 20 Red Hot, Pre-IPO Companies in 2014 B2B Tech
- The Five Minute Interview – Nexgate
- The Five Minute Interview – Shift
- The Five Minute Interview – Chill.com
- The Five Minute Interview – CodeMettle
- The Five Minute Interview – Zonar
- Do You Really Want To Be In The Database Business?
- Introduction to the DataStax Enterprise Capacity Service