This article is one in a series of quick-hit interviews with companies using Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise for key parts of their business.
As all news sites reported (e.g. this article from CNN), the initial launch of Obamacare Web portals around the country this week went very poorly.
This article is one in a series of quick-hit interviews with companies using Apache Cassandra and/or DataStax Enterprise for key parts of their business.
Recently, I logged on to my bank (to remain nameless), and I was momentarily shocked to see that all of my accounts were at a balance of exactly zero.
Our CEO and I both have backgrounds of creating database tools at prior companies, so naturally we’re huge advocates of having good tools at the ready that help increase the productivity of database administrators, ops personnel, and developers.
- Five Minute Interview – Riptide IO
- Happy Anniversary – Cassandra Turns Five!
- What You Can Get For Free From DataStax
- Good morning, Manhattan
- Consistency and availability: having your cake and eating it, with Cassandra
- Third Iris Launches Growth Phase with Scalable DataStax NoSQL Solutions
- Introducing the DataStax Sandbox
- DataStax Appoints Tony Kavanagh as Chief Marketing Officer
- Google Makes Cassandra NoSQL Scream On Compute Engine
- Internet Identity gains speed, scalability, and security with Cassandra built by DataStax