Thanks to everyone who voted in our poll that asked what platform you used for development.
One thing that is a key component of every enterprise is cost.
“Go for the tried and true path. Don’t be risking your data on NoSQL databases.” I know… strange quote in a blog post from a NoSQL company, right?
One of the key features that Enterprises demand is the ability to maintain resource isolation in their big data systems.
One of the stronger features of Cassandra is its ability to utilize tuneable consistency.
Hi everyone – Please make sure to take about 5 seconds and vote in our latest quickpoll, which asks which platforms you currently DEVELOP on.
We’re proud to announce our partnership with WSO2 aimed at enabling enterprise class data management.
- The Five Minute Interview – Engine
- DataStax Tests Enterprise-grade Cassandra Database on Google Compute Engine
- DataStax Enterprise 3.0.9 Now Available
- The Five Minute Interview – Amara Health Analytics
- 20 Red Hot, Pre-IPO Companies in 2014 B2B Tech
- The Five Minute Interview – Nexgate
- The Five Minute Interview – Shift
- The Five Minute Interview – Chill.com
- The Five Minute Interview – CodeMettle
- The Five Minute Interview – Zonar