EMC World is taking place in Las Vegas today. In addition to the announcement of EMC’s own Apache Hadoop appliance and distribution, several other companies have announced new products.
The recent excitement around Hadoop has culminated in five new Hadoop products today from EMC, NetApp, Mellanox, SnapLogic and DataStax.
After launching its base product back in February 2011, Apache Cassandra focused company DataStax has announced a free version of its OpsCenter platform for the Cassandra open-source distributed database management system.
First of all, let’s leave aside the issue of whether we’re in a bubble or not, and just assume that we are.
- Fighting Sepsis with Real-Time Analytics
- Out with the old… in with the new
- Why We Added In-Memory to Cassandra
- DataStax Enterprise 4.0 Gives in-Memory Option to Cassandra
- DataStax Brings In-Memory To NoSQL
- DataStax’s Cassandra Isn’t Just a NoSQL Database
- DataStax Adds In-Memory Option to Cassandra Database for 100x Speed-Up
- Apache Cassandra gets in-memory option with DataStax Enterprise 4.0
- DataStax adds in-memory option to Cassandra database
- DataStax Brings In-Memory Computing to NoSQL Cassandra