Founded in 2010, SkillPages is now the world’s trusted network of people with skills, creating new opportunities for everyone, everywhere by transforming the way skilled people connect to those who need them.
You probably haven’t heard of Openwave Messaging but if you get email, voice mail, or other messaging services from a tier-one telecommunications firm, chances are fairly good that you have used its white-label messaging products at some point.
In tech, successful companies will almost always end in a liquidity event of some sort: a sale or an initial public offering, so now that the Twitter buzz has calmed, who should you be looking at next?
Today marks a somber anniversary. One year ago, a ferocious storm unleashed its wrath and devastated many people’s personal lives and businesses.
The Morning Ledger from CFO Journal cues up the most important news in corporate finance every weekday morning.
Fusion-io has just lost its chief financial officer and chief sales officer, and is now reporting deepening losses in its first fiscal 2014 quarter, although the sales still look healthy.
Fusion-io Inc., a maker of high-performance, data-storage systems based in Salt Lake City, said CFO Dennis Wolf will leave the company after a transition period to join a private company.
Dennis Wolf will join the company as CFO, where he will oversee all of the company’s financial and operational functions.
- Help for Moving to NoSQL and Cassandra from a Relational Database
- Five Minute Interview – Riptide IO
- Happy Anniversary – Cassandra Turns Five!
- What You Can Get For Free From DataStax
- Good morning, Manhattan
- Consistency and availability: having your cake and eating it, with Cassandra
- Third Iris Launches Growth Phase with Scalable DataStax NoSQL Solutions
- Introducing the DataStax Sandbox
- DataStax Appoints Tony Kavanagh as Chief Marketing Officer
- Google Makes Cassandra NoSQL Scream On Compute Engine