Finalists To Present Their Projects At Bay Area Cassandra Summit In June.
DataStax Enterprise (DSE) 3.0 Offers Most Comprehensive Security Feature Set Among All NoSQL Providers
DataStax Enterprise (DSE) 3.0 Offers Most Comprehensive Security Feature Set Among All NoSQL Providers – Enables Enterprises To Adopt NoSQL Databases While Safely Scaling Their Big Data Infrastructure DSE 3.0 delivers core security features to the Cassandra NoSQL community and advanced security features to modern enterprises.
DataStax Announces Community Edition 1.2 — Latest Version of Apache Cassandra™ Includes Free Version of OpsCenter, the #1 Visual Management and Monitoring Solution for Cassandra.
DataStax Announces All New Planet Cassandra, a Dedicated Community Site for Everything Apache Cassandra
Revamped Platform for C* Users Provides Knowledge, Education, Resources Under One Roof.
Feldman a Powerful Addition to Team as DataStax Disrupts Database Landscape.
Apache Cassandra™-Based Big Data Platform Poised to Drive Massive Growth in the Enterprise.
Other Events Include Speaking Segments by Cassandra Chairman Jonathan Ellis and Pre-Party User Drink Up.
Fortune 500 customers share their success, Big Data track features technologists and luminaries from across the Apache ecosystem.
- Internet Identity gains speed, scalability, and security with Cassandra built by DataStax
- Fighting Sepsis with Real-Time Analytics
- Out with the old… in with the new
- Why We Added In-Memory to Cassandra
- DataStax Enterprise 4.0 Gives in-Memory Option to Cassandra
- DataStax Brings In-Memory To NoSQL
- DataStax’s Cassandra Isn’t Just a NoSQL Database
- DataStax Adds In-Memory Option to Cassandra Database for 100x Speed-Up
- Apache Cassandra gets in-memory option with DataStax Enterprise 4.0
- DataStax adds in-memory option to Cassandra database