Apache Cassandra™-Based Big Data Platform Poised to Drive Massive Growth in the Enterprise.
Other Events Include Speaking Segments by Cassandra Chairman Jonathan Ellis and Pre-Party User Drink Up.
Fortune 500 customers share their success, Big Data track features technologists and luminaries from across the Apache ecosystem.
Demand intensifies for Cassandra experts as organizations seek real-time big data solutions.
Partnership Highlights Highly Visual, Interactive Query Results, a Wide Array of Output Formats and Sophisticated Analytics.
First Low-Latency Open Source BI Solution Integrated with Cassandra Distributed Database.
SAN MATEO, August 8, 2012 and Cassandra Summit 2012 – DataStax™, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, today announced a partnership with Simba Technologies, the industry’s ODBC expert for Big Data solutions, to provide an ODBC 3.52 Hive connector to DataStax Enterprise, the massively scalable NoSQL platform built on Apache Cassandra that is architected to manage real-time, analytic and enterprise search data in the same database cluster.
San Mateo, Calif. – August 7, 2012 – DataStax, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, the massively scalable NoSQL database, announced that legendary marketing executive Lara Shackelford has joined the company as Vice President of Marketing.
San Mateo, Calif. – August 7, 2012 – DataStax™, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, the massively scalable NoSQL database, today announced the speaker lineup for the 2012 Cassandra Summit.
- DataStax Enterprise 3.0.9 Now Available
- The Five Minute Interview – Amara Health Analytics
- 20 Red Hot, Pre-IPO Companies in 2014 B2B Tech
- The Five Minute Interview – Nexgate
- The Five Minute Interview – Shift
- The Five Minute Interview – Chill.com
- The Five Minute Interview – CodeMettle
- The Five Minute Interview – Zonar
- Do You Really Want To Be In The Database Business?
- Introduction to the DataStax Enterprise Capacity Service