DataStax Releases Independent Benchmark Results Showing That Apache Cassandra Outperforms NoSQL Competitors by a Wide Margin
Cassandra Dominates Its NoSQL Competitors In All Read and Write Throughput Tests While Also Consistently Delivering The Lowest Latency In Each Workload.
Finalists To Present Their Projects At Bay Area Cassandra Summit In June.
DataStax Enterprise (DSE) 3.0 Offers Most Comprehensive Security Feature Set Among All NoSQL Providers
DataStax Enterprise (DSE) 3.0 Offers Most Comprehensive Security Feature Set Among All NoSQL Providers – Enables Enterprises To Adopt NoSQL Databases While Safely Scaling Their Big Data Infrastructure DSE 3.0 delivers core security features to the Cassandra NoSQL community and advanced security features to modern enterprises.
DataStax Announces Community Edition 1.2 — Latest Version of Apache Cassandra™ Includes Free Version of OpsCenter, the #1 Visual Management and Monitoring Solution for Cassandra.
DataStax Announces All New Planet Cassandra, a Dedicated Community Site for Everything Apache Cassandra
Revamped Platform for C* Users Provides Knowledge, Education, Resources Under One Roof.
Feldman a Powerful Addition to Team as DataStax Disrupts Database Landscape.
Apache Cassandra™-Based Big Data Platform Poised to Drive Massive Growth in the Enterprise.
Other Events Include Speaking Segments by Cassandra Chairman Jonathan Ellis and Pre-Party User Drink Up.
- Five Minute Interview – Riptide IO
- Happy Anniversary – Cassandra Turns Five!
- What You Can Get For Free From DataStax
- Good morning, Manhattan
- Consistency and availability: having your cake and eating it, with Cassandra
- Third Iris Launches Growth Phase with Scalable DataStax NoSQL Solutions
- Introducing the DataStax Sandbox
- DataStax Appoints Tony Kavanagh as Chief Marketing Officer
- Google Makes Cassandra NoSQL Scream On Compute Engine
- Internet Identity gains speed, scalability, and security with Cassandra built by DataStax