Partnership Highlights Highly Visual, Interactive Query Results, a Wide Array of Output Formats and Sophisticated Analytics.
First Low-Latency Open Source BI Solution Integrated with Cassandra Distributed Database.
SAN MATEO, August 8, 2012 and Cassandra Summit 2012 – DataStax™, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, today announced a partnership with Simba Technologies, the industry’s ODBC expert for Big Data solutions, to provide an ODBC 3.52 Hive connector to DataStax Enterprise, the massively scalable NoSQL platform built on Apache Cassandra that is architected to manage real-time, analytic and enterprise search data in the same database cluster.
San Mateo, Calif. – August 7, 2012 – DataStax, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, the massively scalable NoSQL database, announced that legendary marketing executive Lara Shackelford has joined the company as Vice President of Marketing.
San Mateo, Calif. – August 7, 2012 – DataStax™, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, the massively scalable NoSQL database, today announced the speaker lineup for the 2012 Cassandra Summit.
Customers Now Have Access to Enterprise-Class Encryption and Key Management Solutions that Complement the Speed, Agility and Performance of Big Data.
SAN MATEO, Calif., July 23, 2012 – DataStax, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, today announced that the company earned a coveted spot on CRN’s list of the Top Ten Coolest Big Data Startups of 2012.
DataStax Enterprise 2.1 Launches with Enhanced Hadoop Capabilities, Faster Performance, and Support for Oracle Unbreakable Linux
Enhancements Solidify DataStax Enterprise’s Position as the Only Big Data Solution that Offers an Integrated Platform for Managing OLTP, Analytic and Search Data Together in One Database.
- Fighting Sepsis with Real-Time Analytics
- Out with the old… in with the new
- Why We Added In-Memory to Cassandra
- DataStax Enterprise 4.0 Gives in-Memory Option to Cassandra
- DataStax Brings In-Memory To NoSQL
- DataStax’s Cassandra Isn’t Just a NoSQL Database
- DataStax Adds In-Memory Option to Cassandra Database for 100x Speed-Up
- Apache Cassandra gets in-memory option with DataStax Enterprise 4.0
- DataStax adds in-memory option to Cassandra database
- DataStax Brings In-Memory Computing to NoSQL Cassandra