Demand intensifies for Cassandra experts as organizations seek real-time big data solutions.
Partnership Highlights Highly Visual, Interactive Query Results, a Wide Array of Output Formats and Sophisticated Analytics.
First Low-Latency Open Source BI Solution Integrated with Cassandra Distributed Database.
SAN MATEO, August 8, 2012 and Cassandra Summit 2012 – DataStax™, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, today announced a partnership with Simba Technologies, the industry’s ODBC expert for Big Data solutions, to provide an ODBC 3.52 Hive connector to DataStax Enterprise, the massively scalable NoSQL platform built on Apache Cassandra that is architected to manage real-time, analytic and enterprise search data in the same database cluster.
San Mateo, Calif. – August 7, 2012 – DataStax, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, the massively scalable NoSQL database, announced that legendary marketing executive Lara Shackelford has joined the company as Vice President of Marketing.
San Mateo, Calif. – August 7, 2012 – DataStax™, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, the massively scalable NoSQL database, today announced the speaker lineup for the 2012 Cassandra Summit.
Customers Now Have Access to Enterprise-Class Encryption and Key Management Solutions that Complement the Speed, Agility and Performance of Big Data.
SAN MATEO, Calif., July 23, 2012 – DataStax, the commercial company behind Apache Cassandra™, today announced that the company earned a coveted spot on CRN’s list of the Top Ten Coolest Big Data Startups of 2012.
DataStax Enterprise 2.1 Launches with Enhanced Hadoop Capabilities, Faster Performance, and Support for Oracle Unbreakable Linux
Enhancements Solidify DataStax Enterprise’s Position as the Only Big Data Solution that Offers an Integrated Platform for Managing OLTP, Analytic and Search Data Together in One Database.
- Help for Moving to NoSQL and Cassandra from a Relational Database
- Five Minute Interview – Riptide IO
- Happy Anniversary – Cassandra Turns Five!
- What You Can Get For Free From DataStax
- Good morning, Manhattan
- Consistency and availability: having your cake and eating it, with Cassandra
- Third Iris Launches Growth Phase with Scalable DataStax NoSQL Solutions
- Introducing the DataStax Sandbox
- DataStax Appoints Tony Kavanagh as Chief Marketing Officer
- Google Makes Cassandra NoSQL Scream On Compute Engine