Getting Started with DataStax Enterprise
The following documents provide guidance to help you use and learn about DataStax Enterprise.
DataStax Enterprise 2.1 Roadmap
DataStax Enterprise Demos
- Hive Demo: Demonstrates using Hive to access data in Cassandra.
- Log4j Search Demo: Shows an example of searching and filtering log4j messages generated by a standard Java application.
- Mahout Demo: Demonstrates Mahout support in DataStax Enterprise by determining which entries in the sample input data file remained statistically in control and which have not.
- Pig Demo: Create a Pig relation, perform a simple MapReduce job, and put the results back into CassandraFS or into a Cassandra column family.
- Portfolio Manager Demo: Demonstrates a hybrid workflow using DataStax Enterprise.
- Search Demo: Demonstrates the Solr search capabilities using Wikipedia.
- Sqoop Demo: Migrates data from a MySQL database containing information from the North American Numbering Plan.