Provides network information about the host.
nodetool <options> netstatsoptions are:
- ( -h | --host ) <host name> | <ip address>
- ( -p | --port ) <port number>
- ( -pw | --password ) <password >
- ( -u | --username ) <user name>
- Angle brackets (< >) mean not literal, a variable
- Italics mean optional
- The pipe (|) symbol means OR or AND/OR
- Ellipsis (...) means repeatable
- Orange ( and ) means not literal, indicates scope
- JVM settings
- Read repair statistics
The number of successfully completed read repair operations
- Mismatch (blocking)
The number of read repair operations since server restart that blocked a query.
- Mismatch (background)
The number of read repair operations since server restart performed in the background.
- Pool name
Information about client read and write requests by thread pool.
Get the network information for a node 10.171.147.128:
nodetool -h 10.171.147.128 netstats
An example of output is:
Mode: NORMAL Not sending any streams. Not receiving any streams. Read Repair Statistics: Attempted: 1 Mismatch (Blocking): 0 Mismatch (Background): 0 Pool Name Active Pending Completed Commands n/a 0 0 Responses n/a 0 0