Remove the keyspace.
DROP KEYSPACE | SCHEMA name
- Uppercase means literal
- Lowercase means not literal
- Italics mean optional
- The pipe (|) symbol means OR or AND/OR
- Ellipsis (...) means repeatable
- « means a non-literal, open parenthesis used to indicate scope
- » means a non-literal, close parenthesis used to indicate scope
A semicolon that terminates CQL statements is not included in the synopsis.
A DROP KEYSPACE statement results in the immediate, irreversible removal of a keyspace, including all tables and data contained in the keyspace. You can also use the alias DROP SCHEMA.
DROP KEYSPACE MyTwitterClone;