List existing users and their superuser status.
In the synopsis section of each statement, formatting has the following meaning:
- Uppercase means literal
- Lowercase means not literal
- Italics mean optional
- The pipe (|) symbol means OR or AND/OR
- Ellipsis (...) means repeatable
- « means a non-literal, open parenthesis used to indicate scope
- » means a non-literal, close parenthesis used to indicate scope
A semicolon that terminates CQL statements is not included in the synopsis.
Assuming you use internal authentication, created the users in the CREATE USER examples, and have not yet changed the default user, the following example shows the output of LIST USERS.
name | super -----------+------- cassandra | True boone | False akers | True spillman | False