Scheduling a backup
To schedule a backup:
- In the OpsCenter Dashboard, click Data Backups.
- Click Schedule Backup.
In Add Backup, select the backup parameters:
- Select a Keyspace to backup—Select the keyspace that you want to back up.
- Schedule—Select a frequency and timezone for your backup. GMT is the default timezone.
- Cleanup—Choose a frequency to remove old backups. (If not specified, you should manually cleanup snapshots.)
- Click Save.
- To set the percentage of free disk space at which backups are prevented, click Configure and then enter the appropriate information. The percentage of free disk space that you set applies to all nodes in the cluster. Detailed information about the backup is recorded in the Event Log.