- Ability to provision DataStax Community 2.0 nodes.
- Status labels on nodes in ring view replaced by animation. Special statuses include moving, restarting, and joining.
- Log rotate properties for repair service logs are now configurable. See Advanced configuration for more information.
- The interface used by the opscenterd web server now defaults to 0.0.0.0 in opscenterd.conf.
- Repair Service stopping because it requires an unnecessary number of parallel repairs.
- Added the ability to provision DataStax Enterprise 3.2.x nodes.
- Errors installing agents via the "Fix" link from tarball installations.
- Installing agents via the "Fix" link on CentOS/RHEL distributions will no longer pull the latest version from DataStax repositories.
- Issue loading the Performance section when a preset group contains removed metrics.
- Error starting up agent when local_interface is specified in address.yaml.
- Exclude down nodes from Data Size calculations in ring view health summary.
- Vertical scrollbar in Ring View no longer resets on update.
- Passwords used for the nodetool and cassandra-cli commands are no longer logged by the agents.
- Repair Service status updates much sooner after starting within the UI.
- Issue generating diagnostics tarball on nodes that had JMX/THRIFT authentication enabled.
- Backup times incorrectly labeled as GMT.
- Browser memory leaks in ring view.
- Issue in agent.log when changing the log level. This fix includes requiring a restart of the agent when changing the log level.
- Diagnostics tarballs will no longer be allowed to fill up remaining disk space.