In today’s always on, digital economy organizations must leverage information in operational systems in the fastest possible manner to better serve customers. Internet Enterprises have mastered the art of collecting and transforming data into information to strategically grow their business and succeed. DataStax Enterprise enables Internet Enterprises to efficiently analyze line-of-business data stored in a distributed Cassandra clusters for any workload or size.
- Integrated real-time analytics including in-memory processing, enabled via certified Apache Spark
- Integrated batch analytics using built-in MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Mahout, and Sqoop
- Integration with external Hadoop vendors (Cloudera and HortonWorks) merging operational information in Cassandra with historical information stored in Hadoop.
Want to start analyzing more of your data now? Get it today with DataStax Enterprise.
Benefits of Integrated Analytics
The benefits you receive from running analytics on your Cassandra data in DataStax Enterprise include the following:
- Complete analytics support – Support low-latency and long-running analytics on Cassandra data. Integrate operational data in Cassandra with historical information in Hadoop to get the most accurate insights, possible without resource intensive data integration.
- Comprehensive workload management – Run analytics on Cassandra data and mix transactional, analytics and enterprise search workloads in a single, seamlessly integrated database with no resource conflicts.
- Continuously available analytics – Enjoy the benefit of having a continuously available analytics platform. DataStax Enterprise does not suffer from downtime, ever.
- Simple deployment and management – Easily assign nodes for analytics or transactional workloads. Visually create new clusters and bring new analytic nodes online in just minutes with DataStax OpsCenter.
Get DataStax Enterprise and start analyzing your data today.
Scenarios it transforms
Get greater insight from your line-of-business data in the fastest time possible with integrated analytics.
- Transactional analytics – Quickly analyze vast amounts of ‘fast-data’ to drive the next personalized customer interaction. Cassandra’s fast write capabilities along with in-memory OLTP and analytics options deliver the speed needed for real-time applications.
- Large-scale analytics – Make sense of massive data volumes to quickly spot trends, identify bottlenecks and anticipate issues in practically any complex, large-scale system, including communications infrastructure, transportation systems, supply chains, manufacturing processes and scores of others. eBay relies on integrated analytics capabilities in DataStax Enterprise to analyze buyer and seller patterns and drive personalized recommendations.
- Sales and marketing campaign analysis – Easily analyze torrents of data from a multitude of sources to gauge the effectiveness of initiatives. Internet advertising firm ReachLocal relies on DSE’s integrated analytics to gauge the effectiveness of its customers’ paid search, display advertising and social media marketing campaigns – data that consists of more than 50 million inputs a day.
- Buyer behavior analytics – Glean crucial insights into purchasing patterns of consumers by analyzing customer generated data via pageviews, clickstreams, searches, online comments, chats, tweets and other interactions.
- Customer recommendations – Connect the dots for thousands, even millions, of individual customers by recommending products, services, books, movies, music and other goods. Drive common interests with customers based on preferences revealed through their online engagements.
- Fraud detection – Rapidly identify irregularities within massive amounts of unrelated customer data that suggest suspicious activity, such as credit card theft. Real-time analytics and query greatly accelerating response times and minimize potential exposure to threats.
- Compliance/regulatory analysis – Detect anomalies in machine and device sensor output to flag potential environmental compliance issues. Integration with Cassandra extends continuous availability to monitoring efforts with zero downtime – unavailable in other analytic distributions. Financial institutions, healthcare organizations and government agencies can use these same analytics capabilities to monitor their transactional systems for potential non-compliance problems and security issues.