Microsoft and Oracle Join DataStax Accelerate as Sponsors
The World’s Premier Apache Cassandra™ Conference to Feature Speakers from American Airlines, Discover, IBM, Walgreens and More
SANTA CLARA, Calif. —– January 31, 2019 —- DataStax, the leading provider of the always-on, active-everywhere distributed hybrid cloud database built on Apache Cassandra™, today announced that Microsoft and Oracle have joined as gold and silver sponsors, respectively, of DataStax Accelerate, the world’s premier Apache Cassandra™ conference.
DataStax also announced new customer speakers, including American Airlines, Discover, IBM, and Walgreens, and the debut of the Apache Cassandra™ Application Bootcamp. To view the full agenda, please visit: https://www.datastax.com/accelerate/agenda
Click to Tweet: Check out the world’s premier #Apache #Cassandra conference- #DataStaxAccelerate – includes a great speaker lineup with @DataStax @AmericanAir @Discover @IBM @Walgreens & more. Full agenda here: https://bit.ly/2B8N8RJ
DataStax Accelerate is the highly anticipated conference for enterprises seeking to transform modern applications at scale, rethink data management for any cloud, and master Apache Cassandra. It will be held May 21-23, 2019 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland, just outside Washington, D.C.
“This event is not to be missed,” said Steve Rowland, EVP and President at DataStax. “It’s the only conference with the world’s Apache Cassandra experts, plus top-notch speakers, a developers bootcamp, and in-depth data management discussions with some of the world’s most innovative brands.”
At DataStax Accelerate, attendees will learn from peers, industry experts, and thought leaders on how Apache Cassandra and DataStax can help build and deploy enterprise applications and easily scale data needs to fit today’s hybrid and multi-cloud world.
The three-day conference will feature:
- Discussions with key technology sponsors, including Microsoft, Oracle, Expero, Azul, CTO Boost, and rENIAC.
- DataStax customer speakers—including IBM, METRONOM GmbH, Walgreens, American Airlines, Discover Financial Services, and others—discussing real-world challenges, solutions, and results with Apache Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise.
- Executive keynotes and technical sessions from DataStax executives and subject matter experts, including DataStax CEO Billy Bosworth, DataStax Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder Jonathan Ellis, and open source Cassandra community members.
- Agenda tracks designed for architects, developers, administrators, and executives looking to accelerate modern IT transformation at scale on any cloud. The agenda tracks can be found here.
- The inaugural Apache Cassandra™ Application Bootcamp, a one-day, hands-on workshop on how to build an application based on Apache Cassandra.
“We’re so thrilled to have customers join us as speakers to share their stories,” Rowland said. “We are also excited to welcome our key partners as sponsors at DataStax Accelerate. Together, with our customers and partners, we share a mission of providing the technology and expertise that make it possible to thrive through innovation with data—wherever, whenever, and however they need it.”
To register, please visit https://www.datastax.com/accelerate.
DataStax delivers the always-on, active-everywhere distributed hybrid cloud database built on Apache Cassandra™. The foundation for personalized, real-time applications at scale, DataStax Enterprise makes it easy for enterprises to exploit hybrid and multi-cloud environments via a seamless data layer that eliminates the issues that typically come with deploying applications across multiple on-premises data centers and/or multiple public clouds.
Our product also gives businesses full data visibility, portability, and control, allowing them to retain strategic ownership of their most valuable asset in a hybrid/multi cloud world. We help many of the world’s leading brands across industries transform their businesses through an enterprise data layer that eliminates data silos and cloud vendor lock-in while powering modern, mission-critical applications. For more information, visit www.DataStax.com and follow us on @DataStax.