DevCenter 1.6.0 was released is now available for download.
This release introduces a number of new features, including support for DSE Search, export keyspace, large results sets and more. Please see the release notes for a complete list and more details.
Also included are a number of bug fixes:
- Scrolling a very long query trace result might freeze DevCenter
- Special characters should be filtered out from query trace events
- No horizontal scroll bar for query trace table.
- Query trace on linux is not viewable
- No validation error for missing keyspace in 'DROP INDEX' statement.
- No validation error for renaming non primary key column.
- Create Index content assist should not suggest static column.
- Content assist should not propose existing keyspaces in the CREATE KEYSPACE statement.
- Drop dialogs: Unable to drop multiple schema elements from different keyspaces.
- Create Aggregate Content Assist (keyword && with final function): Stype is not suggested.
- Support inequality expressions in UPDATE IF statement
- Drop UDA: Wrong UDA dropped in mixed case Keyspace/UDA scenario.
- No validation error for Create Materialized View without clustering key statement.
- Details View on Win7 and Ubuntu: Timestamp is not split into 2 lines.
- Incorrect timestamp format (12 hour without AM/PM indicator) in Results view
- SELECT COUNT query fails when using solr_query
- Missing duplicate index validation error on CREATE INDEX statement.
- Table element in "Query Trace" view has fixed horizontal size