The Stax Awards: Highlighting the Amazing Ways Companies Use DataStax
date: March 20, 2019
How are today’s leading enterprises using DataStax to change the world?
There, we will announce winners of the inaugural Stax Awards, which will be given to DataStax customers in three different categories:
- The Best Use of DataStax in a Hybrid/Multi-Cloud Environment Award recognizes enterprises that have deployed DataStax Enterprise across multiple cloud providers or in a hybrid cloud environment.
- The Modern Applications Powered by DataStax Award showcases companies that are building transformative applications—apps that are always-on, contextual, real time, distributed, and scalable—on top of DataStax.
- The Promising Innovation Award highlights customers that are planning innovative projects that fundamentally transform the way their companies leverage data in a mission-critical way.
To qualify, customers must be active users of DataStax Enterprise, DataStax Distribution of Apache Cassandra, and/or DataStax Managed Cloud.
If your organization meets these criteria, apply here by April 30, 2019 to get in on the fun.
After that, our panel of judges—including Adrian Bridgwater, a reporter at Computer Weekly—will determine a winner and runner-up for each category.
We will also be giving out awards to our partners in three distinct categories:
- Solution Partner of the Year
- Emerging Partner of the Year
- Technology Partner of the Year
Winners will be announced on May 22 and May 23 in what’s sure to be an exciting ceremony. In the meantime, here are a few examples of customers using DataStax and Apache Cassandra to do amazing things.
A large banking and financial services firm uses DataStax to accelerate data-based decision-making and serve up real-time reporting and analytics to deliver more value to its customers across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
These are just a few of the ways that our amazing customers are using powerful technology to build amazing applications and deliver exemplary experiences.