DataStax News: Astra Streaming now GA with new built-in support for Kafka and RabbitMQ. Read the press release.
Bring real-time data apps to the cloud faster & smarter - Munich
Apache Cassandra, DataStax & Google Cloud
- Jul 13 | Wed, 3:00 PM - 8:00 PM CEST (UTC+02:00)
Location: Google Munich Office Erika-Mann-Str. 33, 80636 Munich, Germany
Today your customers are creating custom playlists, ordering car services, streaming films and following the progress of their parcel all by a touch of an app, and in real-time. So how can you deliver applications that take advantage of this real-time data stream?
In this event, DataStax and Google Cloud will take you on a journey in real-time and show how you can gain a competitive advantage and make data-driven decisions with Apache Cassandra, BigQuery and Looker. Learn how easy it is to move data downstream and visualize the outcomes in real time while providing your customers with faster and smarter applications.
Followed by the session, you can stick around for networking and drinks!
- 3:00 Welcome
- 3:15 Apache Cassandra-as-a-Service | Astra on GCP
- 4:00 Widening the dream of real-time data stream | Streaming
- 4:30 How to Build Modern Apps Faster with Astra, BigQuery and Looker | Demo
- 5:15 Closing | Ask Me Anything
- 6:00 Networking | Cassandra x DataStax x Google Cloud MeetUp
In partnership with: