Cassandra 4.0 Preview: The Most Reliable, Elastic, & Fastest Cassandra Ever
Apache Cassandra™ 4.0 delivers huge improvements in stability and performance, and reduces the total cost of ownership for existing and new installations. It brings to life years of collective experience from the planet’s largest Cassandra users and engineers.
Join Aaron Morton (formerly of The Last Pickle), Patrick McFadin, and Josh McKenzie for a deep-dive into the 4.0 release (currently in beta3), including:
- Enterprise-grade security & observability with Real-time Audit Logging and Traffic Replay
- Faster bootstrap and recovery from node outage with zero-copy streaming
- Up to 25% faster throughput on denser nodes
- Major operator improvements across many domains
- Client backpressure
- Oh, and over 800 bug fixes!
Bring your questions, come chat with us and see why Cassandra 4.0 is the biggest release and most stable release in the project's history.