What's Ahead in Data Management in 2020
The webinar panel brings together a panel of experts, moderated by Philip Russom, TDWI’s lead analyst for data management. The panel will discuss the hotter trends in data management, including:
- Evolving data volumes, structures, sources, interfaces, and latencies
- New data platforms, such as Hadoop, clouds, object storage, and databases based on columns, NoSQL, graph, etc.
- Cloud for data management, including data warehousing, integration, and analytics
- Advancements in catalogs, glossaries, metadata, and other data semantics
- Automation for development productivity and production optimization
- The rise of machine learning and artificial intelligence, plus how data management must provision the right data for success with predictive analytics