Cassandra Day Australia & New Zealand
Cassandra Day Australia & New Zealand is an online conference for Apache Cassandra™, with workshops and talks for NoSQL beginners & experts.
Free · Online Event
What do companies like Apple, Netflix, Huawei and Instagram have in common? Aside from billions of requests, petabytes of data, and millions of users around the world, all of these companies use Apache Cassandra™ - THE NoSQL distributed database.
Join us for Cassandra Day Australia & New Zealand where some of the world's most experienced NoSQL specialists will talk about the capabilities of one of the most powerful databases of our time, sharing their experience in managing the Cassandra DBMS.
About the day
Cassandra Day Australia & New Zealand is a 1-day event with 2 tracks and over 12 hours of pure data knowledge with the best NoSQL experts and guest speakers. Boost your career and reach new heights with the DataStax Developers!
1. Throughout the day we will be hosting a live interactive quiz, giving you the chance to win some of our Cassandra Community swag!
2. AMA Q&A Session Ask questions, let our experts answer! Best questions get prizes!
And that's not all...
If you attend the day live, we will also offer you the choice of either:
- a voucher that entitles you to take the DataStax certification for Apache Cassandra™ exam for FREE!
- $300 credit to use on Astra - our Cloud-native Cassandra-as-a-Service platform. The perfect place to practice your new found Cassandra knowledge!
* In order to claim one of the giveaways, you will need to attend live. You cannot receive both giveaways. *
We welcome contributions! Call for Paper is here https://dtsx.io/cdays-cfp
Our Workshops Track features a ton of NoSQL Cassandra Workshops. This room is recommended for attendees with no prior Cassandra knowledge or those willing to improve and refresh their skills.
Agenda (all times are expressed in AEST) - to be announced
Our Talks Track features talks done by some of THE leading industry experts.
We recommend having at least a basic understanding of Cassandra Fundamentals to get the most out of this track.
Agenda (all times are expressed in AEST) - To be announced