DataStax OpsCenter makes it easy to manage Cassandra and DataStax Enterprise clusters. It allows administrators, architects and developers to manage, monitor and control even the most complex database workloads with point-and-click ease from a centralized web browser.
See DataStax OpsCenter in action.
Get started today with DataStax OpsCenter and see how easy database management can be.
DataStax OpsCenter At-a-Glance
DataStax OpsCenter supplies everything that is needed to manage and monitor DataStax Enterprise and Cassandra database clusters:
- Visually create new clusters with three mouse clicks either on premise or in the cloud.
- Add, edit, and remove nodes from a cluster.
- Perform maintenance operations on single nodes or in bulk operations across many nodes at once.
- View the operations of many clusters at once with a centralized dashboard.
- Instantly ascertain the health and efficiency of any managed cluster.
- Control automatic management services including transparent repair operations.
- Monitor all operations across a cluster, in real-time and historically.
- Perform capacity planning with historical trend analysis and forecasting capabilities.
- Visually manage and schedule backup and restore operations.
- Be notified of problems before they occur with proactive alerts.
- Review and manage schema objects.
- Generate reports and diagnostic reports with the push of a button.
- Automatically rebalance cluster data.
- Integrate with other enterprise tools via developer API.
“We just started using your OpsCenter tool, which has already proven to be invaluable to us where understanding hot spots and rebalancing clusters are concerned. I hear nothing but great things back from my technical team that is using OpsCenter.”