Our customers are doing some pretty amazing things with big data. They’re breaking new ground in entertainment, healthcare, online retail, data storage, media, finance, cloud services, social media, open source software and many other exciting fields. Explore their stories and see the difference our customers are making for their customers with the help our industry-leading big data platform.
Want to share your customer story with us? Drop us a line.
HealthCare Anytime relies on DataStax Enterprise to serve complex health information to online portals that improve patient care while lowering medical costs.
See how DataStax Enterprise provides a highly scalable, low-latency database solution to support Adobe AudienceManager’s distributed edge cache architecture, and perform very high read and write volumes.
See how DataStax Enterprise helps Constant Contact serve very small businesses with a powerful and agile set of data-driven services that help them compete against larger competitors.
Discover how DataStax Enterprise helps eBay easily support critical use cases and applications that need both real-time and analytics capabilities.
See how HealthCare Anytime is able to better manage its customers’ vast amount of patient data with DataStax Enterprise.
Learn how Healthx used DataStax Enterprise to improve the text search process of its provider directory system.
Explore the ways Netflix is able to increase the availability of member information and quality of data for its rapidly growing streaming video service using DataStax Enterprise.
See how Ooyala is able to leverage data stored in DataStax Enterprise with Apache Cassandra to help their customers take a more strategic approach when delivering a digital video experience.
Learn how DataStax Enterprise and Apache Cassandra helped Openwave use lower-cost hardware to store data while increasing the fault tolerance of their database.
Learn how Pantheon Systems created a no-single-point-of-failure, distributable media storage system for all customers using its cloud-based web development platform for websites made with Drupal using Cassandra.
Learn about the ways in which DataStax Enterprise gave SourceNinja the combination of high performance and flexibility in querying data.
DataStax Customer Interview
- The Five Minute Interview – AppScale
- The Five Minute Interview – Boxever
- The Five Minute Interview – Cloudian
- The Five Minute Interview – Datafiniti
- The Five Minute Interview – Easou
- The Five Minute Interview – Gnip
- The Five Minute Interview – Marked Up
- The Five Minute Interview – MetaBroadcast
- The Five Minute Interview – NASA
- The Five Minute Interview – ReachLocal
- The Five Minute Interview – RightScale
- The Five Minute Interview – Scandit
- The Five Minute Interview – See.me
- The Five Minute Interview – SimpleReach
- The Five Minute Interview – Skillpages
- The Five Minute Interview – V2i
- The Five Minute Interview – Workware Systems
- The Five Minute Interview – WSO2