Developer Newsletter: Ania Kubow — I built a Netflix Clone with GraphQL Pagination! Reviewed by a NETFLIX ENGINEER!
In this Datastax Developer Newsletter, we’re celebrating Ania Kubow and her new project: How to create a Netflix™ clone.
Hello developers of the world! Today we want to introduce you to a longtime Datastax friend and most excellent coder Ania Kubow. Ania runs a popular YouTube channel with many great videos full of coding tips.
This might not be news to those of you who have seen Ania create some amazing apps before, but what is new is that in her latest episode, Ania helps you build a Netflix™ clone. Besides using Datastax Astra as the foundation, this how-to also leverages the GraphQL API for communication. Ania explores slicing and pagination, which, in a nutshell, is a way you can get the data you need, page by page—instead of getting it all at once.
Not only do we get another great tutorial from Ania, we also get a Netflix™ engineer reviewing the code and deployment of this clone. That’s right—feedback and insights from an actual Netflix™ engineer!
We invite you to check out this new video and subscribe to Ania’s YouTube channel for more amazing content as the library of videos expands!
Check out the video here: Ania Kubow: I built a Netflix Clone with GraphQL Pagination! Reviewed by a NETFLIX ENGINEER!
You can also find Ania on:
Datastax & Apache Cassandra™ News:
- Apache Cassandra™ on Kubernetes?
- NetApp stacks DataStax onto its Astra Kubernetes storage
- DataStax Partners with NetApp to Unlock the Best of Cloud
- Best Practices for Data Pipeline Error Handling in Apache NiFi
- A beginner's guide for contributing to Apache Cassandra
- Break point: HAProxy 2.4, Datadog for AWS App Runner, Spring updates, DataStax, and GitHub Artifact Exporter
- June 1st 2021: Introduction to Apache Cassandra™
- June 2nd & 3rd 2021: Introduction to NoSQL
- June 7th 2021: Introduction to Event Streaming
Apache Cassandra™ news from Cassandra.link
- Cassandra 4.0 Performance Testing - Testing Cassandra 3.11 vs 4.0 r
- Grafana Metrictank - Multi-tenant timeseries platform that can use Cassandra for external storage
- Cortex and Thanos - Scale Prometheus and store chunks in Cassandra .