Get your copy of the O’Reilly Cassandra eBook: The Definitive Guide - Download FREE Today
Today’s enterprises are facing massive shifts in the use of real time data to create differentiated experiences through internally and externally facing applications. Simple, single-cloud deployments are insufficient for these globally distributed and scalable applications and requires a hybrid and multi-cloud approach.
This demands new ways to think about data management and how enterprises can make the most of their data while still keeping it portable and secure.
To discuss these trends and the technologies that underpin them, we are bringing together the best minds and most cutting-edge innovations in distributed database technology for DataStax Accelerate. This premier conference will be held May 21-23, 2019 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Oxon Hill, Maryland, just outside Washington, D.C.
Mark your calendar—because you will not want to miss it.
DataStax Accelerate will feature separate executive and technical tracks, as well as training, hands-on sessions, an exhibitor pavilion, networking, and a full presentation agenda from DataStax executives, customers, and partners.
You’ll be able to learn from your peers, industry experts, and thought leaders on how Apache Cassandra and DataStax can help you build and deploy game-changing enterprise applications and easily scale your data needs to fit your company’s growth and today’s hybrid and multi-cloud world.
Additionally, you can learn from:
- Deep technical sessions for developers, administrators, and architects on DataStax and Apache Cassandra internals, theory, and operations
- An informative and engaging showcase of some of the world’s largest enterprise companies that are running their strategic business initiatives with DataStax
- In-depth and hands-on workshops around DataStax Enterprise 6.0 advanced technologies, like Graph, Solr, Kafka and SPARK
- Face-time with DataStax engineers in various workshops and breakout sessions
- Designer and innovator sessions on how to accelerate your hybrid and multi-cloud deployments using DataStax’s unique masterless database architecture that is always-on, active everywhere, and infinitely scalable