Proctoring and Exam Execution
- This is a closed-book exam - no-reference material; either paper or electronic is allowed.
- A live proctor will watch you, virtually, throughout the exam.
- The exam area should be clear of any paper, device or other material.
- No programs or browser windows can be open during the exam.
- No screenshots, photography, or any other means of copying or recording any part of the exam are allowed.
- Have a small mirror (like a hand-held or makeup mirror) available so the proctor can inspect your laptop's physical screen
- The computer must have only one screen no additional monitors.
- The proctor will report any incidents; make sure you follow the guidelines.
- Confirm your identity - prepare to display a currently valid government-issued photo ID (passport or driver's license) where the expiration date is viewable
Exam Start & End
- In case of an emergency, you can request postponement of the exam.
- The exam is 90 minutes in duration. The exam starts when the proctor comes online.
- A timer will be displayed, and the exam will end when the time is over.
- No report or feedback or correct and incorrect answer details will be provided.