Hand-on Lab | Beginner | 20 mins
Queries in Apache Cassandra®
In this hands-on lab, you will:
- Query tables using the CQL SELECT statement
- Understand efficient data access patterns
- Learn about equality and inequality predicates
- Group rows and compute aggregates
- Order rows based on the table clustering order
- Use other CQL querying capabilities
Cassandra: The Definitive Guide
In the third edition of this popular book, authors Eben Hewitt and Jeff Carpenter reveal that true scalability...
Apache Cassandra™ Architecture
The data management needs of the average large organization have changed dramatically over the last ...
Data Modeling in Apache Cassandra™
How to Realize a High-Quality Data Model for Your Cassandra Application