The Practitioner’s Guide to Graph Data: Applying Graph Thinking and Graph Technologies to Solve Complex Problems
Authors Denise Koessler Gosnell and Matthias Broecheler show data engineers, data scientists, and data analysts how to solve complex problems with graph databases. You’ll learn to:
- Build an example application architecture with relational and graph technologies
- Use graph technology to build a Customer 360 application, the most popular graph data pattern today
- Dive into hierarchical data and troubleshoot a new paradigm that comes from working with graph data
- Find paths in graph data and learn why your trust in different paths motivates and informs your preferences
- Use collaborative filtering to design a Netflix-inspired recommendation system
Get your free preview (Chapters 3-5) today!