New Survey: Leveraging real-time data delivers higher revenue growth and increased developer productivity. Learn more.
It’s that time again to get your nominations in for the DataStax Stax Awards (“Staxies”)!
The Staxies honor enterprises that deliver technology innovation and outsized business results with DataStax Enterprise (DSE) and Apache Cassandra™. Each year, we are more impressed with the use cases we see from enterprises and users.
We know there are outstanding DSE and Cassandra implementations out there! So, tell us about it today -- you and your team deserve a coveted 2020 Staxie award!
A panel of judges — experts in database architecture development, application insights, open source technologies, and enterprise cloud — will determine a winner and runner-up for each category.
This year’s judges include:
- Alex Woodie, Reporter at Datanami
- Ed Targett, Editor at Computer Business Review
- Adrian Bridgwater, Journalist at Computer Weekly and TechTarget
Awards will be given in three categories:
- Best Use of DataStax in a Hybrid/Multi-Cloud Environment Award — Recognizes enterprises and users that have deployed DSE across multiple cloud providers or in a hybrid cloud environment.
- Modern Applications Powered by DataStax Award — Showcases enterprises and users that are building transformative applications—apps that are always-on, contextual, real-time, distributed, and scalable—on top of DataStax.
- Promising Innovation Award — Highlights enterprises and users that are planning innovative projects that fundamentally transform the way their companies leverage data in a mission-critical way.
The Staxies will be presented at DataStax Accelerate in San Diego. DataStax will also hand out the Partner Awards at the event.
The Partner Awards will be given in three categories: Solution Partner of the Year, Emerging Partner of the Year and Technology Partner of the Year.
In addition to bragging rights, winners will receive two free passes to DataStax Accelerate, a trophy, recognition by a distinguished panel of third party judges, and promotion of your innovation on the DataStax website.
DataStax Accelerate 2020 in San Diego and London
We’re incredibly excited to bring the Cassandra community together with two Accelerate conferences this year: San Diego (May 11–May 13) and one in London (June 2–June 3). Join thousands of the top NoSQL professionals and hear from CIOs and immerse yourself in Kubernetes, Kafka, GraphQL, and more.